Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zumba and The Biggest Looser


Lynette's first coke in 5 weeks!




150 pds was lost by our entire group!




1st, 2nd and 3rd place guys!

Couldn't wait to spend our winnings!




A bunch of ladies 21 to be exact and 6 guys participated in a biggest looser contest.  It was a 5 week contest with different challenges each week.  We received points for doing challenges and  exercises, extra for attending zumba class. Dean and I did it together which made it much more fun.  Both of us finished in 2nd place....we were proud of our weight loss but even more proud of how hard we worked out and stuck to the diet.  Dean even attended Zumba 4 times a week which I have to admit was so fun to watch. Our celebration awards night was held at 5 Guys...... we were all craving burgars and fries! I'm glad it's over and sad to say really enjoying the cookies!  Hopefully I can keep off most of my love handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment