Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home From Dixie (for a few days)

Demi decided to stay in St. George this summer and work so we haven't seen her much in the last few months.  Last week she had a rollerblading wipe out and really got some awful road rash on her  upper legs..... (bum).  I had to crop the picture down to make it appropriate but it really was a mess, poor girl!  So I think she needed some TLC from her mom and (almost) nurse sister and decided to come home.  She is a cutie and we miss her when she's away.  I hope this fall she stays a little closer to home....I'm crossing my fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Demi's poor little bum! :( That is so sad!

    I love when you post, and love that you post so many at once! You guys are adorable. Can I please come along on the next camping trip? Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete