Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heber Valley Camp

"Guardians of Virtue"
Arriving at camp

Ready for the swing!
Good thing I'm not a guy!


Stake game night


Lyndsie eating oreos

Kendra in La La land



Value skit





Brooklyn & Lyndsie













President Pam







Just a small portion of what the girls brought









more cute beehives
















The beautiful lake we hiked to








Whisperwood gals



A few of us got stuck in a down pour hiking back from the lake..... we looked like drowned rats!

Pot guts!!!!! They were everywhere!



I am home and finally rested after a week at girls camp. Our stake attended Heber Valley Camp from Monday - Friday. I LOVE Heber Valley camp, it was my first time there and I enjoyed it so much. The cabins are wonderful, the FLUSHING toilets and showers are perfect and the entire place is so beautiful. I loved the sweet missionary couples and I think I found the perfect place to serve a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment