Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Spirit of Christmas

My beautiful friend!


Friday night Dean, Kasen, my parents and I went to LDS hospital to a Christmas concert for the leukemia patients.  Sandi wanted to bring some Christmas cheer to the other patients who are in the hospital fighting this crappy disease. She invited a wonderful singing group to perform.  They were amazing.  As they sang about our Saviors birth I felt so blessed to be with these people who are fighting for their lives.  Their courage and strength was felt in that room  along with the spirit of our loving Heavenly Father.  I think this will be a favorite Christmas memory for years to come.  We were so grateful that the Glausers invited us to share this night with them.

The amazing group who sang


Courageous cancer fighters!  The man in the white hat is Bob Harris, he was Kasen's football coach
his first year playing football. He is an awesome man!



I love bald heads.....especially these two!

Sandi's Mom Norma, her darling grand-daughter Abby and her sweet hubby Lynn

She's smiling under that mask!! Well maybe not she was tuckered out by the end of the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment